Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DAISO! I love you!



OMG! I love this store!

My sister and I went to the new Daiso store in Anaheim today after we had already checked out the one in Irvine.. which.. I must say.... I almost had a heart attack! All the walls in the store are PINK! my favorite color!

Ok, so this store is a discount store sort of like the 99 cent store or Dollar Tree but they have way cuter items!  For example, I had to get a couple of these ELECTRIC ERASER! what? you say what? YES! Electric erasers, they come in Baby Blue, Hot PINK, White and Neon Green... they need AAA batteries to run, and eventually you have to replace the eraser, but who cares! it's sooooo super cute!
I can't wait to use it in my Algebra class and have all the people be so jealous of me that I don't have to move my hand to erase my wrong answers.. plus.. did I mention it's PINK!!!

so cute and almost everything in the store is only $1.50, unless stated otherwise $3.00, I love these stores!

They are also online.. check them out: http://www.daisojapan.com



No comments:

Post a Comment